- One week’s rent
This is to reserve a property and take it off the market.
Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee) within 14 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
- Five weeks' rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
- Six weeks rent. This covers any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
- Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
- Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £10 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).
- £50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. This is to cover the costs associated with taking the landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
- £50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
- Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord’s costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.